Saturday, January 29, 2011

29/365 - the things kids steal

January 29, 2011
I understand. When I was little, the smaller the toy, the more I loved it. Here, look at me talking about how kids steal things, and somehow these things ended up coming home with me. By accident, of course. At least that's what I'll tell the cops when they charge me for counting bear larceny.

This was kind of funny, because the little girl was getting picked up and was so excited about the toys she'd lifted, she started taking them out of her pocket and showing them to the lady who was picking her up right then and there, infront of me. "Look what I got!", and then her guardian is like, "Where'd you get those?" and I'm all.... I'll take those.

Sticky fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...