Thursday, January 27, 2011

downpour (down poor)

I did take a daily photo today, but I really don't feel like transferring/editing tonight, so instead I will refer you to my new "About me" page that I just poured out in the last half hour... it ended up being more of a personal journal entry than a cutesy-witty about me that I had intended. I guess that happens late at night when your trying to get your bills paid, take stock of where you are financially, and trying to figure out how in the hell you are going to fix things.

So, I'll probably take it down in a few days, but I'm okay with sharing it for a little while, just to make me feel better.

I just can't wait until I can look back on this, and speak with experience and guidance to those who are in my shoes. I hope I can help others out of situations like this by getting myself out of this one.

I feel like I could already give past me advice.

"Don't wait. It only gets worse. Be proactive and get it over with. Make the calls. Be brave."

....even if it does cause you anxiety and panic attacks just to even write down the phone numbers you need to dial.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...