Monday, February 7, 2011

34-38/365(whew, i've fallen behind.)

Thursday, February 3, 2011
I made these Turtle cookies. They were underdone. Meh.



Friday, February 4, 2011
Sat around the house and did a bunch of nothing Friday night. I think. I went to the grocery store after work in the cold, horrible rain.


Saturday. February 5, 2011
Adrienne and I went over to the tattoo place again (to see if he finally had my stencil ready and he did not) and they now have a PARROT! I'd love to work with him... 
Also, I made a big old pot of chili and invited some friends over, but only Adrienne made it. It was yummy. 


Sunday, February 6, 2011
I went to bed early because I was feeling a bit off. Weird feelings in my stomach, just... off. My feelings were spot on, because I woke up Monday morning throwing up and have been sick all day.


Monday, February 7, 2011
and.... I'm sick again. Ugh. Cuss word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...