Thursday, February 17, 2011

banging out a happy little note

I just wanted to say... that everything is going to be just fine.

Everything will work itself out. Life will get easier... better. We will get what we deserve, eventually.

I say this because I (want to) feel optimistic. The house is clean. I'm becoming a more organized adult. I'm learning little tips, hints, and shortcuts from the wonderful people in my life.

Work is getting better. Got a great evaluation today and I'm feeling good about it. I really needed an upper when it came to the work situation.... so yay.

I feel like I'm coming into my own. I feel like I'm learning about who this Becky person really is... or could be... or could become. Or even who she has been all along.

Well, I'm going to stop getting all existential on you and get some sleep. Tomorrow's Friday and it's been a long, busy, up-early-every-morning kind of week. And I went to the dentist. But that's okay. I love getting my teeth cleaned.

The point is... nothing is really wrong. That's something to celebrate and be thankful for. We're healthy and happy.

Ben turns three next month! 3! That's 21 in dog years!




1 comment:

  1. Love your upswing! Hope the blessings keep pouring in!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...