Sunday, June 19, 2011

170/365 - ghost Todd

June 19, 2011

Haha, this picture is ridiculous. I was trying out an HDR app on my phone and it takes 3 quick shots to mimic the effects of an HDR photo. Well, obviously Todd moved and ruined (improved?) the photo.

This was Sunday, on our way to or from the Newport Flea Mall where I scored all kinds of neat cheap goodies... mostly earrings. But I also got an African painting for $1 for the class,a deck of cards in a protective case for my kids, a vintage Strawberry Shortcake lunchbox with the thermos still inside! We got Jerry a bunch of of classic kids books! One being 'The Three Billy Goats Gruff' which I remember from childhood. Hehe.

Jerry comes this Saturday, the 25th on his birthday, and will be staying with us for a while! I'm so excited! We're gonna have a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...