Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Behind.

Yes, I'm very behind. Life has been extremely busy lately. A lot of traveling, we shot a wedding last weekend, visiting with family, and lots of other stuff... derby practice, work, and trying to paint the backdrop for the photos we're taking at this weekend's Zombie Prom! I'm a little overwhelmed, to be honest. But I've been keeping track of my photos, what I'm missing, etc, and once I actually can sit down, transfer photos off the camera and do a crap-ton of editing, we'll be back up to date. I've made it entirely too far to give up now! :)

But I'm really tired... and it's catching up with me. Also, we've been so busy that we haven't had time to go grocery shopping and I'm slowly starving to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...