Monday, August 8, 2011

How's it going, world?

Okay, so I guess I failed at my Project 365 which sucks because I was seriously right at 200 photos/days in. I was doing so well. Things just go too chaotic - roller derby several nights a week, work overtaking me because of Scales, stress, money, bills, not to mention the time in the hospital because of a "severe bladder infection" and on and on and on...

Anyway, I'll try to update more often, just to see where this blog goes. More pictures, more posts about roller derby, life in general. I don't vent enough, and I've also stopped keeping a journal, which is very out of character for me. I opened it up the other day and I haven't written in my paper journal since May! And I used to write every, every other day or so. I have so many journals, in my night stand, under my bed, been keeping them for years. Tsk tsk on me. Letting life get the best of me. Or maybe I'm getting the best of life, and I don't have to write about it so much anymore.

Things are changing, some things good, some stressful, but nothing really bad. Just a lot. And honestly, I'm still learning how to be an adult sometimes, and still learning how to handle my anxiety and panic problems.

Wish me luck. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...