Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Story to tell...

I've been doing at least an update a month, so let's keep that going.

We're moving! Yep! This weekend!

And there's a lot more going on but I can't really get into it. I actually just sat here and typed out a lot of it but decided against it.

We've got most of our stuff moved in, just need to get the stray items that haven't made it into a box yet and our big furniture that won't fit into Todd's little truck. Plus, we can't put the truck bed down because the handle broke and that makes loading the truck quite difficult.

I just can't wait for all of this to be over.

Also, I start my second job at Annabelle's next Tuesday night. Yay money!

The manager said "See You Next Tuesday" and I may have busted out laughing. I couldn't help it! He got it, though.

Things are looking up.

I'm going to try to get my teaching certification this summer so I can work in the school system this fall. Meanwhile, 2 jobs and putting away money!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...