Monday, January 10, 2011

10/365 - lil' jerry

January 10, 2011

Aw. Found this picture in my suitcase while cleaning the house today. Finally put the suitcases under the bed from Christmas. That's how crazy things have been around here since Christmas. I'm only just now opening and putting away some of our gifts. The dinosaur came with our presents from Photojojo; we got 2 of them. Todd got me a Diana lens and I got him a camera bag. We're so hip.
Todd's only tried out my lens once - I haven't had the time - and it is amazing. It works best outside in bright natural light. I'd like to post of some the pics he took, but he might want to go through them first. They are amazing. I love the effect and can't wait to take some pictures myself.

Next on my photo wish list is a new camera strap. We both need one. I'm fond of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...