Saturday, January 22, 2011

22/365 - all Scott-ed out.

Well, we had an interesting evening last night. Todd had to cover a Robert Burns dinner in Warsaw. I'd never been to (or heard of) a Robert Burns dinner, but apparently it's sort of a big thing. This was the Country Squire's 10th annual one. It was a neat experience. Definitely wasn't on my Bucket List, but I'm glad I can say I did it.

January 22, 2011





(This guy was kind of scary.)




Also, a cell phone picture of last night's menu:

I ate Haggis, Neeps and Tatties. (Yes, that sounded dirty to me.) Haggis is sheep intestines and others things, cooked inside of the sheep's stomach. It was actually very good. 
(Neeps and Tatties are turnips and potatoes)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...