Saturday, March 5, 2011

60-64/365 - KETCHUP.

March 1, 2011
Hehe.

March 2, 2011
I'm so sorry these pictures are sucking. I keep forgetting to take them until I'm in bed, and then all I have is my cellphone and a boring bedroom because I'm too tired to get out of bed.

March 3, 2011
After my first (real) roller derby practice, I had this weird, red blood-like blister instead of the normal white ones. Weird. I also fell on my last lap of the night (after 2 hours of skating and exercises and working out) and ended up falling wrong and my legs/knees went splayed beneath me, hurting my hips and my left knee. Owch.

March 4, 2011
Another lazy bedside photo op.

March 5, 2011
My sleepy husband and our big-ass cat. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...