Thursday, March 3, 2011

new endeavor.

Sorry my daily photo enthusiasts -- I need to import Tuesday and Wednesdays photos off my phone, and I haven't taken one for today yet. Been a little busy!

Tonight I'm planning on going to my 2nd roller derby practice... and I'm so excited.

After we file our taxes, if we get a good deal back, I'm going to order me a "rookie package" so I can have some skates to learn on. But from all of my research, all of the "skate packages" online come with cheap, China-made wheels, so you would pretty much have to instantly replace the wheels with high quality ones. But that's okay. I'm just excited.

I've missed softball and cross country, and everyone knows I used to be a catcher - so, I'm used to being loaded up with equipment and kicking ass! I think roller derby is Right Up my freaking alley. So, I'm going for it.

So, just so you know, I haven't abandoned the photo-a-day thing. Actually, I'm doing very well with it! But I did want to let you let guys know that I am going to be putting a lot of my (spare) time into putting myself fully into this roller derby thing, so the team knows (and Todd knows) that I'm serious and this has really captured my interest. It's all I can think about all day long, and I'm not scared of the danger or the pain. I'm ready to get myself out there again and find out what the hell I'm made of... physically & more.

It's time for something new for me. And this is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...