Tuesday, October 25, 2011

monthly "hello"

So, I should update at least once in the month of October.

Just taking life one day at a time. Is there really any other way? I guess I could be working harder to plan for the future, but it's hard enough just to take each day as it comes.

I'm no longer an After School teacher at my daycare. I'm now the "Kindergarten Prep Academy" teacher... at the same daycare. lol. :) So basically, I'm working with the 4/5 year olds who will be starting school next year. I love it. Finally getting my 40+ hours a week and I actually really, really enjoy it. :)

Derby is still going well, the new knee pads have helped a lot, but I still have some burning sensation and numbness in my right knee. But mostly I'm just getting tired. I need to work out more but I just don't have the time. On my nights off, it's all I can do to cook dinner and stay awake.

Well... there's probably a lot more I could update with but I need to get some sleep.
Oh, I did make some delicious chili tonight and homemade corn bread (thanks to Adrienne bringing me some corn meal!) and invited her and Eric over for dinner. :) Lots of fun!

Goodnight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...