Wednesday, October 26, 2011

pageant flashback



I sang this in a middle school pageant. I'm pretty sure I won the talent portion, but I messed up on my interview question (spoke to the question asker instead of the judges) and ended up getting 2nd runner up. Or 3rd place. However you word it, I got a trophy! lol :)

I kind of miss being in pageants. I never appreciated it when I was doing it.

I was reminded of this song when the preacher at the wedding Todd and I shot a couple weeks ago came up to me and asked if I had sung this song in a pageant once. Honestly, I had totally forgotten about it. Now I'm glad to have looked it up and spent some time reminiscing on all the songs I used to sing in pageants... I could look more up and post them. ;) That would be fun.

Enjoy... ;)



I didn't really like this one all that much...



I used to sing this one in a weddings...





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...